Intermediate Care Nurse, Full-Time Nights
*******SIGN-ON BONUS**** GENEROUS $10K for Nights****
At Ogden Regional Medical Center be part of a team that is compassionate and provides quality care. There are great opportunities to learn and expand your nursing career.
Our northern Utah facility serves a large community with our variety of services including: a cancer treatment center, women's services, cardiology services, and an alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center as well as many others. We were listed in the Truven Health Analytics top 100 hospitals for 2013 and continue our path of excellence in healthcare. Ogden Regional is at the heart of the mountains with over six ski resorts within an hour's drive. There is also a great downtown area with restaurants and shops to satisfy all tastes. With a great university down the road and many schools within driving distance, this hospital is in a great central location to meet all your family's needs
Registered Nurse Intermediate Care (RN)- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Full-Time Nights 5:00pm-5:00am rotating weekends
Responsible for processing and coordinating the flow of updated patient information and unit activity. This position deals with confidential information of a critical nature on a routine basis.
- Complete nursing assessments on individual patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others to identify physical and psychosocial.
- Does complete and accurate patient admission assessment within the guidelines by the Patient Care Policy on Physical Assessments.
- Completes prescribed nursing interventions and procedures within state practice guidelines.
- Evaluates and documents each patient's response to medications, interventions, and procedures. Assists in formulation, coordination, and implementation of the patient's Plan of Care based on the assessment of their individual needs.
- Safely and accurately administers medication and IV solutions by utilizing e-MAR scanning. Acts in accordance with their professional licensure and hospital policy. Maintains patient safety during all aspects of nursing intervention and documents safety measures in patient's medical record.
- Responds appropriately to all emergencies, and follows standard precautions for all patients.