Charge RN - ICU Step Down, Days
St. Petersburg General Hospital (SPGH) seeks a dynamic RN to join our 18 bed ICU Step-Down Department!
Our focus is not only patient satisfaction but STAFF satisfaction. The hospital ranked top work place four years in a row and is Chest Pain and Stroke accredited. We are located in the heart of Pinellas County and five minutes from the pristine Gulf of Mexico. The hospital is licensed for 215 beds and has served the community for over four decades. St. Petersburg is a growing city with exciting nightlife and plenty of outdoor activities to keep the whole family busy. SPGH strives to find the perfect life/work balance! We invite you to join our superior team and continue the very highest standard of care.
- Skill Mix: RN, Unit Secretary, CNA, Student Nurse
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, IVAC, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Lifting Equipment, Nova StatStrip Glucometer, Pyxis, Crash Cart with Defibrillator
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0645-1915, 1845-0715); Full Time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend, Self-scheduling is available
- Designated Charge Nurse who does not typically take an assignment on the day shift
- Lifting equipment available: Opera, Encore, Maxislides, Z-slides
- Teaching hospital with a full complement of interns and family practice residents who are able and willing to assist with ensuring patients receive the highest quality of care possible.
At SPGH, we utilize complete computerized charting ("Electronic Health Record") for our patient assessment and care documentation. We also utilize eMAR, our electronic medication administration record for the delivery of all medications provided to our patients, which has significantly reduced errors associated when administering medications.