Nurse Technician III PRN Millhopper FSED
Ask me about our upcoming CNA Hiring Event! Click here for more information: https://nfrmc.com/campaigns/career-event.dot
AN EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D Tobacco Free Campus
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, womens health and wound therapy, among other services.
NURSE TECHNICIAN III
Working under the supervision of a nurse, the Nurse Tech III performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays.
- Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non-sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
Unit Secretary duties:
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.