Nursing Technician II PRN - Day Surgery Recovery
Why We Like Working for HCA
At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhKQGa2CVv0&feature=youtu.be Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center, a 199-bed acute facility,
lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients firstThe Nursing Technician II performs a wide variety of functions.
- Assists the registered nurse and physician in data collection to enhance patient care; performs diagnostic & therapeutic procedures and completes patient care tasks.
- In the secretarial role, he/she is responsible for the clerical and communication functions necessary for the general management and organization of the Department.
- The individual must demonstrate: knowledge of the principals of human growth and development over the life span.
- Transports patients, equipment, and specimens safely.
- Maintaining a stocked, clean, hazard free environment.
- Will comply with all policies, procedures, and standards of the Department and Institution.