Registered Nurse - Mother/Baby - FT Nights
Would you be interested in working for a premier hospital that is fast becoming the largest womens hospital in the state of Colorado, including the largest birth center?
• Offering high quality OB care and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) programs
• Using the latest robotic technology for gyn procedures
• Securing Breast Center Accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
• Partnering with Sally Jobe Breast Center
• Affiliating with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children to offer the highest level of care to our littlest patients
• Ranking among the top 10 in patient satisfaction among 160 HCA hospitals nationwide.
• Sky Ridge Medical Center was named one of the nations 20 most beautiful hospitals in an annual survey conducted
by health-care staffing company Soliant Health.
• Offering exceptional amenities such a pull-out beds so loved ones may spend the night, room service food service,
patient and family concierge service, surgical patient tracker systems to keep families better informed, on-line patient
registration, free internet access and a beautiful Healing Garden to name a few.
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for Mother and Baby (and potential medical surgical overflow) patients based on established clinical nursing practices standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Serves in the Resource Nurse role when oriented and directed. Supports the organization vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrates positive outcomes in patient care.
Keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, mom baby, mother baby, postpartum, women's services, job, jobs, employment, denver, colorado, healthcare, hospital