PRN Registered Nurse (RN) Needed for Private Home Nursing
BrightStar Care is looking for RNs to help care for clients in both Mobile and Baldwin County. This is for 12-hour shifts. Open availability for 7pm-7am shifts and all weekends, starting today. Some day shifts 7am-7pm are available, but the primary need is for all nights and all weekends at this time. We anticipate more day shifts 7am-7pm will be needed within the next 2-3 weeks.
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as caring, compassionate, and cheerful. Come work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the clients conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Level 2 Background Check
- TB or Chest X-ray
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.