OR Technician II - Center for Outpatient Surgery Brookside -(No Weekends/No Call) - Relocation and S
Research Medical Center and the Center for Outpatient Surgery at our Brookside Campus is seeking an experienced OR Technician II to join our amazing team.
We are offering a up to $5,000 for Relocation and $7,500 Sign on Bonus for Experienced OR Technicians!
Research Medical Center Brookside Campus is a comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care. It is located on a 25-acre campus in south Kansas City, Missouri that includes outpatient facilities, medical office buildings, administrative offices, and a comprehensive health and fitness center.
About the Center for Outpatient Surgery:
- Outpatient Surgery Center with 4 ORs
- Convenient location at our Research Medical Center Brookside Campus
- Flexible Staffing and Scheduling
- Great Team and Great Doctors
- Lots of variety to include Orthopedic, Neuro, Pain, ENT, Gyn, minor Vascular and Eye
- No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call
- The Operating Room Tech II, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention, in a minimum of three OR specialty areas (Vascular, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Cardio/Thoracic) one of which must be Neuro or Cardio, with cases/patients of high acuity.
- The Operating Room Tech II assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open heart team call responsibilities, unless trained in the cardio/thoracic specialty.