Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Inpatient Rehab has a spacious 20 bed unit with all private rooms with private baths. Our team of rehabilitation professionals provides services to patients experiencing:
- Medical issues that require physician management
- Limitations in self Care
- Impaired mobility, balance, and coordination
- Limitations in strength and range of motion
- Cognitive and perceptual deficits
- Speech and communication problems
- Swallow disorders
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
SHIFT: PRN / Per Diem
DEPARTMENT: Critical Decision Unit (CDU)
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastsides Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
- Responds to requests from patient/family.
- Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
- Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.