Patient Care Technician (PCA) - PRN
Fairview Park Hospital is an employee-centered, physician-friendly, community-focused hospital. We are a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Our culture is based upon our values of I-CARE: Integrity, Competence, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. In our small-town community, we are literally, "Neighbors Caring for Neighbors".
1. Provides adequate daily care and reports information to Team Leader. Provides a safe, confidential
environment for the patient.
2. Accepts accountability for completion of assignments, demonstrates reliability & dependability (including
compliance with the attendance policy), and utilizes time and material cost-effectively.
3. Meet the personal and practical needs of patients and families as described in "Patients First Service". Use
appropriate & effective communication skills.
4. Continue self-development, provide leadership & actively participate in Performance Improvement Activities.
5. Reflects HCA values and its ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities (Code of Conduct).
- This position is a PRN Position (Must be able to work as needed)