Patient Care Technician - Float Pool
TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Part of the TriStar family of hospitals
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and womens services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Womens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Patient Care Tech - Float Pool.
The Nurse Technician demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, ability to gather data, demonstrates knowledge in range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service; promotes customer service initiatives; follows directions from Primary/Charge Nurse to meet the individual needs of each atient; demonstrates the ability to perform technical skills and procedures as evidenced by unit competency; documents patient care, as appropriate; and reports to Primary/Charge Nurse any changes in patient status.
General Essential Functions
1. Supports the facilitys Standards of Performance and ICARE values
2. Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars/professional development as
requested by manager.
3. Maintains compliance with federal, state and other governing bodies. Includes licensure and certification.
4. Observes and abides by established safety practices.
5. Ensures accuracy and completeness of work.
6. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures involved in
performing job duties.