Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Full Time Nights
Registered Nurse (RN)
Medical Surgical , Full Time Nights
Northwest Medical Center
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous
compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and
Reporting the Director
the Medical Surgical you will be facilitation exceptional care for
the patients we serve in our 36 Bed unit, 26 private beds. Some notable
information about the unit:
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant,
- Patient Ratio: RN: 6:1, PCA 12-15:1
- Medical Surgical patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730) ; Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code : Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Navy Blue or White.
- Major equipment used: IV pumps, SCD, PCA, Suction, VISI