RNFA - Cardiac Operating Room - Sign-On Bonus
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Sign-On Bonus Available!
One year OR RN experience = $15,000
Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) Cardiovascular Surgery (CVOR)
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Facts and Awards for the New Heart and Vascular Center at Centennial:
- 3 Star Designation by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Distinction Centers for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL)Cardiac Certification by America
- Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Flagship Cardiac Acute Care facility for HCA Tri-Star Heart consisting of facilities in Middle TN, Southern Kentucky, Chattanooga and Northern Georgia - our network puts world class Cardiac care closer to the patient
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) - Tower Surgery.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- Maintains aseptic and safe environment in the Operating Room.
- Performs circulator/scrub and first Assistant roles.