RN Registered Nurse Endoscopy
Why Medical City Las Colinas?
Simply put, MCLC is a great place to work. Proudly serving the Mid-cities communities with innovative care and dedicated staff. Check out our commitment to our our providers here. MCLC has been recognized as one of HCA "Most Engaged" facilities, which means you will be joining a team of highly engaged and vocal professionals who advocate for patients and get results.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) wanting growth opportunities, working in a team environment for an innovative organization dedicated to serving its community. The perfect RN for the Endoscopy team in a nurse who has experience circulating in the OR as well. There is a call expectation of once (1) per week and one (1) weekend per month. Due to the call expectation all candidates must reside no more than 30 minutes from the facility.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Communicating with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals;
- Collaborating with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient; respond to inquiries,
- Responding to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients and their families.
- Hours for this role are 6:30am to 3pm, M-F w/Call Expectation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, State of Texas RN licensure
(or eligible), willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed along with excellent communication skills. Previous experience in multiple critical care arenas.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Amazing benefits
- Retirement plan
- Working in a tight-knit team environment, which opportunities for recognition
- Growth opportunities
- Innovative vision from leadership