Charge Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care FT Nights
Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Registered Charge Nurse (RN) - Intensive/Critical Care Department
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, youll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 - bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Womens Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id
Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Intensive/Critical Care at Cartersville Medical Center:
- Critically ill medical patients are cared for on our newly remodeled, state of the art 21 bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
Cartersville Medical Center
is currently looking for a Charge Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive/Critical Care
- Intensive Care Charge Nurse is responsible and accountable for coordinating and supervising the nursing care provided to patients needing care.
- Intensive Care Charge Nurse is responsible for providing guidance, clinical expertise, mentoring and functional direction to members of the team while optimizing available resources to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- The role may include, but is not limited to coordination of daily staff assignments, patient care coordination, staff education, staff performance evaluations, staff discipline/counseling, staff scheduling, time/attendance record keeping, accountability for staffing trends/variances, and organization of quality/performance improvement activities.
- Intensive/Critical Care Nurses are responsible for working as a team with other response personnel in all disciplines of care to deliver high quality care.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech