Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA
Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator
is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center
is currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator .
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center Service Values.
- Documents patient care appropriately.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Assumes responsibility for management of unit (24hrs/day).
- Assumes responsibility for employee, physician and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for quality of care delivered within department.
- Provides leadership, coaching and counseling to department employees.
- Collaborates with other disciplines and departments to improve patient care deliver.
- Identifies and refers issues to administrative officer as appropriate.
- Functions as clinical resource for staff.
- Functions as liaison to patients, families, staff and physicians.
- Assists with development/revision of policies and procedures.
- Completes departmental competencies.
- Responsible for departmental schedule.
- Coordinates internal/external staff education.
- Assists with evaluations and monitors certifications.
- Organizes employee orientation.
- Assists with daily operations, including staffing, scheduling, and productivity management.
- Serves as a back up for the Director.