RN - ICU/IMC Float Pool - (Sign On Bonus**)
- Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years
- Joint Commission Accredited
- American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- CARF Accredited Rehabilitation Unit
- Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and Sunrise Children's Hospital are dedicated to providing an unparalleled level of measurable quality in the delivery of cost-effective, integrated healthcare services that are responsive to the needs of our patients, physicians, employees, and community.
Learn about HCA at www.hcahealthcare.com
Registered Nurse Critical Care/IMC - Float Pool - Full Time Nights
provide a number of qualified and experienced licensed RNs available for ad hoc
assignments to assist in appropriate staffing of the facility. Following
completion of orientation and training this role is eligible for a $5.00 per hour premium incentives.All staff must have two full years of
acute care experience per specialty, no new grads.
Participants are to be oriented a maximum of two shifts per specialty if necessary.
All staff will be required to float to all of the following areas as defined:
- Adult Critical Care defined Adult ICU
- Adult IMC
- Cath Lab
- Chest Pain Unit
- Emergency Department