Nursing Assistant - Transition unit, Evenings
- Contract Type
John Randolph Medical Center is a community hospital serving Virginias Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915 is hiring a Nursing Assistant for our Transition unit
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of a licensed nurse.
· Performs tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
· Communicates effectively and professionally with customers and presents self in a professional manner.
· Documents required information according to established guidelines.
· Functions in an organized and efficient manner.
· Promotes financial responsibility.
· Actively participates in performance improvement and educational activities.
· Supports the goals and objective of the unit/department/organization.