Patient Care Technician - Medical/Surgical
TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, youll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sporting Community; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville is seeking a Patient Care Technician (PCT)
to work Part-Time.
- He/She performs the primary function of caring and assisting all assigned patients, infant through life span in the Intensive Care Unit.
- This includes daily care as well as other care duties the primary nurse delegates within the scope of practice.
- He/she is responsible for meeting the established policies/standards of practice for this facility.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients and passes information to primary nurse.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.