Psychiatric Assessment Nurse (RN)
Skyline Madison Campus - Madison, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - Assessment Specialist - Nightshift
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is the regions most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services. Care is provided in a variety of settings in order to best accommodate the patient, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. From adolescents to adults the services are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. A therapeutic treatment mall program is also available, which enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
TriStar Skyline Madison offers inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment options for individuals with mood, thought, and co-occurring disorders that result in a diminished capacity for coping with the ordinary demands of life.
All programs are based on the belief that mental illness is treatable in a supportive, therapeutic environment. Our team of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, case managers, dieticians, certified activity therapists and a dedicated patient advocate works together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each adult patient.
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Assessment Specialist
- Completes all Performance Improvement Data and sends monthly to Quality Personnel.
- Monitors and ensures that all patients are seen by all required professionals as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Reviews and carries out physician orders.
- Completes assessments as required by policies including pain, suicide, and admission assessments.
- Provides feedback to supervisor on ongoing basis in regards to concerns, improvements, changes, etc.
- Identifies areas needing improvement and utilizes the facility performance improvement process.
- Proposes new policies and procedures that will make outpatient treatment process smooth, more comfortable and more effective for patients.
- Serves as an educational resource to patients, families, interdisciplinary team members, payor representatives, physicians, discharge planners, therapists, community members, and other parties as appropriate regarding behavioral services.
- Works with Director of Admissions & Patient Flow Coordinators to ensure the program meets all local, state, JCAHO, regulatory standards.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Develops backup system to handle calls or assessments when he/she is unavailable.