Registered Nurse (RN) NICU/Pediatric Float Pool
TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - The Childrens Hospital Float Pool - FT Days
Float Pool staff may work shifts in Pediatric ICU (PICU), Neonatal ICU (NICU), Pediatric Med/Surg, Pediatric Hem/Onc, Pediatric ER and Pediatric Transport Team.
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
General Essential Functions
· Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
· Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
· Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
· Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
· Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
· Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
· Documents all patient care.
· Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
· Promotes customer service initiatives.
· Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
· Completes mandatory education.
· Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.
Please email or call Keith Bryson at the information listed below for more information!
We hope to talk with you soon!
| Clinical Recruiter
HCA TriStar Centennial Medical Center
2201 Murphy Ave | Nashville, TN 37203 | Suite 115
office: 615.342.1829 | fax: 615.342.1845