Registered Nurse - (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) - 6 South
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994.
Park Plaza Hospital
is currently looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) - IMCU 6 South
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse.
- Cares for all patients of all ages.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Park Plaza Hospital.