Central Sterile Technician
Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma Center in South Denver: Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Regions referral center for neurotrauma and as the regions first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. An acute care hospital with 368 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,300 physicians. At Swedish Medical Center, our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care. As a respected medical provider, Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medial specialty. Recognized by the patients we treat every day, we are a four-time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award. Centers of Excellence Swedish, a Level I Trauma Center, offers eight distinct centers of excellence: Bariatric Surgery Center, Cancer Care Center, Emergency Services, The Heart Center, Neurosciences, including The Stroke Center, Orthopedic Services, Spine Program, Trauma Center, Women and Childrens Services.
Why Choose Swedish?
• We are one of Denvers Level I Trauma Centers
• We offer a multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR
• 21 state-of-the-art operating rooms
• Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
• Support OR Nurses in attending annual AORN Conference and Expo
Our Service Lines:
• Trauma Surgery
• Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
• General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
• Robotics (We offer the DaVinci Si robot)
• Regional leader in Cochlear implants
• Advanced ENT
• Facial Trauma/Maxilofacial
• Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic Center
• Burn and Reconstructive Center
The Instrument Room Tech will be responsible for the activities related to decontamination, assembly, packaging, and sterilization of instruments. He/she will also be able to provide all necessary supplies for assembly for procedures. The technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at Swedish Medical Center.