Emergency Services Registered Nurse (RN)
Parkridge East Hospital
- Chattanooga, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Services
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Health Systems, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and womens services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your familys partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
In the practice of emergent care, time is everything. The Parkridge East Emergency Department is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and is always ready to provide the very best in treatment. Our facility is easily accessible and located only minutes away from most of the southeastern Tennessee and north Georgia communities we serve.
Parkridge East's Emergency Department is staffed with board-certified physicians and a highly trained support staff committed to providing medical treatment with the compassion you deserve. The Emergency Department is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, meaning that the hospital meets or exceeds the designated criteria for heart-related diagnosis, treatment and education. Centrally monitored private treatment areas are available for cardiac, orthopedic, medical and OB/GYN patients.Our number one concern is giving each patient the quality care that they deserve. From arrival to registration through treatment and release, Parkridge East Emergency Department employees strive to ensure that all patients receive outstanding service.
Tour of Parkridge East Hospital
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Services working full time nights (7p-7a) with rotating weekends
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.