Registered Nurse (RN)/ Adult Psych, FT Days
The Medical Center of Aurora
- Two-time Magnet® Recognition
- Level II Trauma Center
- Newly constructed patient care units
- All TMCA physicians are Board-certified or Board-eligible
- TMCA utilizes an Electronic Health Record
- TMCA is an HCA hospital; HCA is the nations leading provider of healthcare services
- Behavioral Health is the fastest growing service line within HCA
- Long history with the local Aurora community
- Diverse population supports rich clinical experiences
The Medical Center of Aurora - Behavioral Health
Consider joining a supportive team that truly cares about helping those in need.
We offer opportunities for your career growth.
Tags: nursing, career growth, jobs, health care, career opportunities, career expansion, career challenge, great career, helping others
- Adult Inpatient
- Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Geriatric Inpatient
- Adolescent Inpatient
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- HealthONE Crisis Assessment Team
The Behavioral Health RN is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of the patient with a psychiatric illness. Functions to seek methods to improve patient care on an ongoing basis. Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory law as it relates to the care of the mentally ill patient. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned.