RN/Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - PRN
ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Performs and documents total physical assessment for patients within unit Scope of Care.
- Analyzes pertinent data, communicates findings and documents information.
- Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to unit Scope of Care.
- Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific patient assignment.
- Administers all medications utilizing the 5 rights to medication administration.
- Demonstrates competency in patient teaching and discharge planning including family and/or significant other in Collaboration with multidisciplinary team members.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge pertinent to nursing practice in cardiac patients..
- Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.