RN/Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator - Progressive Care Unit
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND
1. Serves as resource and mentor for staff in the clinical arena.
2. Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions in the lead clinical role.
3. Provides opportunities for employee development.
4. Communicates effectively with staff, peers, director, and external and internal customers.
5. Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve unit/department process.
6. Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
7. Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the units Scope of Service.
8. Pursues own professional growth and development.
9. Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
10. Others duties as assigned by Nursing Director.