Full Time Registered Nurse
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our Bothell team!
At HealthPoint you’ll find the best of both worlds! An organization dedicated to being at the forefront of best practices and quality care, paired with a culture that is passionate about improving the health of our community, one person at a time.
You'll love working at HealthPoint, and you belong here if you…
- genuinely care about people
- believe in fairness for all
- value professionalism
- like being part of a team
- enjoy something different every day
HealthPoint has been practicing full-spectrum outpatient family medicine in the suburban areas of Seattle, WA for over 46 years. Our progressive, mission-driven organization is dedicated to primary health care including: medical, dental, naturopathic medicine, OB/GYN care and behavioral health.
HealthPoint is a non-profit, consumer-governed, Community Health Center network serving the needs of the uninsured and medically underserved populations in 10 medical clinics, 7 dental clinics, 3 school-based health centers, and 4 health centers based in partner mental health offices.
We employ over 800 staff to deliver care to 87,000 patients annually. Our supportive programs include behavioral health, nutrition counseling, acupuncture, urgent care, peer support, and case management. We are community leaders in initiating and developing collaborative relationships, as evidenced by our partnerships with educational institutions and many community agencies.
The Nurse Clinician is responsible for providing clinic-based nursing services, including but not limited to triage and oversight of clinical QI activities, preventative health activities and patient education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage of phone calls and walk-in patients for acuteness of need and/or priority of intervention and document assessment information of all activities.
- Coordinate and deliver patient education to individual and groups of patients.
- Inform patients of abnormal lab test and x-ray results.
- Provide support and education of Medical Assistants that includes mentoring, training and oversight in basic skills and procedures, testing knowledge base and giving in-services.
- Participate in implementation of clinical programs for patients with chronic conditions.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer injections and screens as ordered/prescribed by providers.
- Participate in orientation of newly hired Nurse Clinicians.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a four-year college or university and three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Community health center experience preferred
- Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
Apply for Full Time Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly