Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Progressive Care
TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) - 6 Tower - Cardiac Step-Down
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
is an acute care cardiac unit that provides care of the adult and geriatric patients. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, Cath Lab, physician's offices, and from the critical care units. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Life-threatening Arrhythmias
- Post-Cardiac Intervention
Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - 6 Tower - Cardiac Step-Down.
- Demonstrates the facilitys Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patients responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties