Ortho/Neuro Registered Nurse (RN)
Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Neuro Unit
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, youll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 - bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Womens Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id
Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Ortho/Neuro Unit at Cartersville Medical Center:
- The Ortho/Neuro unit has 20 beds. The staff are caring nursing professionals who display exemplary performance in leadership, clinical practice and operations. These nursing professionals make up a team of mature performing clinical staff who demonstrate a commitment to professional development, positive patient outcomes and adoption of efficient practices to achieve high performing results.
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient.
Cartersville Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Neuro - FT Nights Weekend Only
Weekend Only option pays
$5/hr for working 48 out of 52 weekends (Pick any three - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care of all assigned patients, infant through life span in the Ortho/Neuro unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Promotes and maintains patient safety standards.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.