Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Home Care
MAS Community Health is looking for experienced and compassionate Pediatric Registered Nurses (RN) to provide home care throughout Maine. The Pediatric RN would be caring for pediatric clients in their own home.
*Hours Available: 3 nights/week, 1 day/week*
- $28-$30 an hour
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- $500 Gas Card after 6 weeks of Full Time Employment
- MAS Rewards Me Employee Loyalty Incentive Program
Job Requirements for the Pediatric Home Care Registered Nurse (RN):
- *Must have: 1 year of experience in home health care or at least 1 year of professional nursing experience within the past 3 years.
- Active State of Maine Nursing License
- Ability to multi task in fast pace environment
- Must be self motivated
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving and criminal background
Primary duties of the Pediatric Home Care Nurse (RN) include patient care, case evaluation, care plan update recommendations, client education, issue resolution, and perform all other duties assigned by supervisor.
Make a difference in someone's life! Apply today!Company Description
MAS offers Pediatric Home Care services, a Medical Staffing Department and Children's and Adult Behavioral/Mental Health services. MAS Children's divisions provides in home rehabilitative and community support services to children who have a diagnosed with Mental Retardation, Autism, Asperger, and Down Syndrome under the Section 28 program. We provide high intensive family based therapy under the Section 65HCT program, out patient therapy and targeted case management services. We believe that each child has his/her own unique strengths and can learn how to be more independent. MAS Medical Staffing has been named Inc magazine's of the fastest growing companies for each of the past three years.