Ortho Neuro Licensed Vocational Nurse
Do you have the career opportunities as a Ortho Neuro Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s South Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s South Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Ortho Neuro Licensed Vocational Nurse, you will be under the supervisor of the Clinical Nurse Coordinator and assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
· Perform complete and accurate nursing on assessment assigned patients
· Complete designated portion of admission interview accurately within 2 hours of patient admission
· Perform and document patient routine
· Follow plan of care initiated by a Registered Nurse
· Provide and document skilled care to assigned patients within the LVN scope of practice and in compliance with hospital policies and procedures
St. David’s South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. David’s HealthCare, is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with the area’s only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity and newborn care; and two full-service emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Surgical RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Less than 1 year of LVN experience
· Experience as a staff nurse in an acute care setting – preferred
· Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
· Graduation from an approved school of vocational nursing
License and Certifications
· Current State of Texas LVN license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
·Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David’s Healthcare policy