Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Skilled / Nursing Home - Travel
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Skilled / Nursing Home - Greater Seattle, WA area
ReadyNurse are searching for experienced Licensed Practical Nurse'ss LPN's for a travel contract with a well established nursing home in the greater Seattle area. Qualified candidates must have at least one (2) years, recent experience in a nursing home and available to start immediately. All shifts are available.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 2 years of recent LPN experience in a Nursing Home setting
- Active LPN licensure in WA
- Current CPR, Physical, PPD/TB, and Clear Background
- Ability to be away from home for 2 - 3 months at a time
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Barb Thon, Staffing Manager
ReadyNurse, Interim Leadership | Travel Nurse Division
a CareerStaff Company
P: 1-877-527-6254 | F: 1-505-468-9157
Barbara.Thon@ReadyNurse.com | www.ReadyNurse.comCompany Description
ReadyNurse knows how to connect talented nurses with quality providers across the country. Whether you need a local contract, travel, per diem, or permanent placement, we can help find your ideal assignment. Our healthcare client network has positions offering flexible hours, excellent pay and top benefits. Well work with you to pick up an extra shift, find a new contract, or commit to a full-time opportunity.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Continuing Education & 401(K)
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Mentoring Programs Available
Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)