Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioners Needed for Expanding Physician Group
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner skilled in Internal medicine to fill a full-time position. You will be responsible for consultative services at the bedside in a skilled nursing facility in Queens, NY. Our company serves the geriatric community. We offer flexible hours. Locations will be limited to those within a 30-45 minute commute from your home.
All experience levels are considered.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- recommend all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Document patient notes into EHR
- Graduated, credentialed and licensed as an NP
- Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of experience - new graduates will be considered
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Prior EHR use is a plus!
- Prior specialty experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities