EMPLOYEE HEALTH NURSE
EMPLOYEE HEALTH NURSE
Facility - Methodist Health System
Department - Human Resources
Schedule - PRN
Shift - Day
Hours - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Administers the daily operations of Employee Health & Wellness Center (EHWC) Services, under the direction of the Corporate Director. Promotes health, safety, and wellness to all employees by facilitating an Employee Health and Wellness program which includes conducting employee health screenings and Biometric testing, provides drug screenings, administration of vaccines, promotion of a safe work environment and follow-up of employee illness and injuries. Serves in a report role for the Occupational Injury Benefit Program (OIBP). Provides other EHWC services to other customers as directed (i.e.: volunteers, physicians, students, and external customers). Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- CPA Preferred
- Licensed in Texas as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to prioritize multiple job tasks in a fast paced environment
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations, CDC guidelines, and The Joint Commission
- Works with confidential patient information
Methodist Health System is comprised of Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers, Methodist Campus for Continuing Care, as well as the Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups.* Our service area stretches from Mansfield and southern Dallas to Richardson and McKinney, covering a population of more than a million. Methodist Health System is a collaborative, supportive, and communication-rich environment where teamwork and your ideas matter. Your career growth matters, too. And we promote that with education and opportunities for advancement. We're proud to be the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, where we collaborate with a national leader in health care to improve the delivery of care through shared medical knowledge and research. Professionals thrive at Methodist, which is why we've earned:
- Best Places to Work by the Dallas Business Journal 14 years in a row
- 2015 Texas Award for Performance Excellence (TAPE), Quality Texas Foundation
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review six years in a row.
Methodist Health System believes its greatest asset is the team members in our organization that values and encourages diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our organization. These are our guiding principles:
To improve and save lives through compassionate quality health care.
Vision for the Future
To be the trusted provider of integrated quality health care in North Texas.
Methodist Health System core values reflect our historic commitment to Christian concepts of life and learning:
Servant Heart - compassionately putting others first
Hospitality - offering a welcoming and caring environment
Innovation - courageous creativity and commitment to quality
Noble - unwavering honesty and integrity
Enthusiasm - celebration of individual and team accomplishment
Skillful - dedicated to learning and excellence
We know that employees who are happy, healthy, and fulfilled take better care of patients. We also know that caring for our employees as individuals makes us a better organization. Our benefits include:
- Medical plan choices
- Pharmacy coverage
- Dental and vision plans
- AD&D insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Extended illness benefits
- Wellness program
- Weight management, tobacco cessation, and prenatal programs
- Basic and volunteer life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement plans with matched contributions
- Leave of absence
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Employee discounts
- And more.