Nurse Tech, PRN - Med/Surg Trauma Telemetry
Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginias only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT CHALLENGES AND TASKS
1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of the professional nurse.
2. Demonstrates knowledge and skill to perform all patient record and transcription activities.
3. Uses computer proficiently.
4. Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
5. Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
6. Presents self in a professional manner.