Nurse Technician PRN
John Randolph Medical Center
is a community hospital serving Virginia's Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915 is actively recruiting a Nursing Technician PRN for our Medical/Surgical unit.
- *Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide care to the patient under the direction of the professional nurse.
- *Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- *Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- *Functions in an organized and time-conscious manner.
- *Presents self in a professional manner.
- *Uses computer proficiently.
- *Promotes fiscal responsibility and supports the goals and objectives of the units, department, and organization.
- *Once competency is completed, demonstrates the ability to perform the following skills as appropriate for the unit where working: perform accuchecks, insert and discontinue urinary catheters, and put patients on transport monitors.