Operating Room Technician
At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of John Randolph Medical Center. Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else!
- Utilizes principles of aseptic technique in creating and maintaining a sterile field.
- Demonstrates competency in scrubbing as it relates to unit scope of care.
- Plans and provides equipment and supplies based on patient and physician needs.
- Promotes cost containment while delivering quality patient care within the operating room.
- Works as a member of the Surgical Services Team to promote teamwork.
- Demonstrates flexibility to perform other functions within Surgical Services and procedural areas to assist in the smooth operation of the departments and maintain competencies as appropriate.
- Pursues own professional growth through continuing education and in services.
- Participates in department on-call assignments and demonstrates flexibility to cover staffing as needed.
- Adheres to hospital policies and procedures; supports the mission of the hospital.
- Other duties as assigned.