Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical ICU
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical Center
has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and womens services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston North West Medical Center operates two urgent care centers
Houston Northwest Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical ICU Unit.
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the medical/surgical patients
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results.
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to medical/surgical patients
- Manages acute and chronic pain on all patients, but especially post procedure or surgical patients to assist in alleviating suffering and improving healing
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
- Evaluates and enhances own nursing practice in relation to professional nursing standards.