Transporter Rad PRN
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Safely transports patients to assigned areas. Adheres to all appropriate hospital and regulatory policies and assists in maintaining accreditation.
2. Cleans the transport equipment daily.
3. Replenishes O2 tank supplies and handles O2 equipment safely.
4. Assists the technologist with patient transfers and patient observation.
5. Effectively communicates with all patients, families, peers, supervisors, and other departments.
6. Stocks linen and keeps blanket supply replenished in warmer.
7. Assists with the wet processor film quality control.
8. Assists the front office staff with clerical functions when available.
9. Other duties as assigned.