Clinical Coord L%26D
Parkridge East Hospital
- Chattanooga, TN
Clinical Coordinator (RN) - Women's Health
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Medical Center, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and womens services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your familys partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals. The Birth Place is one of the region's premier women's centers offering the highest quality care and delivery of infants and new mothers. This includes 8 labor delivery rooms, 7 labor/triage rooms, high risk OB with a 22-bed NICU. We offer a full spectrum of services from education classes for pregnant moms to lactation consultation and support after the baby is born. Our neonatal intensive care unit for high- risk newborns provides care for the smallest premature newborn to the ill, full-term baby.
is currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator (RN) - Women's Health - Labor & Delivery
- Monitor and direct utilization of resources related to patient care.
- Plan and provide patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff members.
- Manage the physical environment of the patient care unit.
- Demonstrate and promote professionalism at all times.
- Monitor performance of staff assigned to unit and coach as appropriate.
- Assist with the orientation of new employees.
- Complete payroll, attendance records and unit schedule as assigned.
- Assure staff compliance/response to emergency situations/codes.