Patient Care Tech/Unit Secretary Intermediate Medical Care/Stroke Unit - Full Time Days
Patient Care Tech/Unit Secretary - Intermediate Medical Care/Stroke Unit, Full Time Days, 36 hours per week - 7a-7:30p with rotating weekends
Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
Were more than a hospital, were a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement, offering competitive pay, educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- Full ability to self-schedule
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
We are looking for compassionate and skilled patient care tech (PCT)/nurse assistant professionals to join our Intermediate Medical Care/Stroke Unit team. Our unit consists consists of 23-beds where we offer exceptional care for critically ill
patients including those who have had Open Heart surgery, Myocardial Infarction, Hypertensive/Hypotensive, Arrhythmia, Stroke Rule Out/Neuro Care and those who need Arterial Line Monitoring. The PCT will also assume the duties of Unit Secretary as needed and orientation will also include EKG training.