Registered Nurse (RN)-Pre-op
The Pre-op team at Sky Ridge Medical Center is a tight knit group of hard-working, dedicated nurses with a passion for improving lives. If you are interested in becoming a part of our Pre-op nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. Were hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
Why Choose Sky Ridge?
• Rated # 1 in safety by Consumer Reports
• Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
• Top performer in spine and orthopedics
• Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
• OR team awarded HCA Presidents award
• Accredited cancer, breast cancer, bariatrics, stroke and cardiac programs
• Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
• Dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams
• Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
• High patient satisfaction scores
• Focus on quality and safety
• Commitment to employee engagement and well being
The Pre-Op Nurses in the Main OR Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process - assessment, care planning, implementation and assessment - for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. Documents patient care administered. Promotes interdisciplinary communication and care. The delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. Demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies. Supervises CNAs and Unit Secretaries. Performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at SRMC. Supports and follows SRMC policy and procedures. Displays positive support for the values and mission of Sky Ridge Medical Center. Will be trained in both pre-op and pre-admit testing areas. Position requires call.