RN Registered Nurse ER Emergency Room Mixed Shifts
LewisGale Hospital Alleghany (LGHA) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LGHA is ranked among the top hospitals in the nation through The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and hold the Cheers Award for Medication Safety from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices. Lastly, we are recognized by The Joint Commission for pneumonia and surgical care.
Additional information about our Emergency Department:
- 10-Bed Emergency Department
- Nurse to patient ratios based on acuity
- 15,500 patients served in 2015
- Types of patients you may see are Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology, etc.
- A supportive environment focused on teamwork and fostering educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and fostering the mentality that patients are first above all