Emergency Department (ED) Nurse Residency Program - March 2018
New Graduated Nurses Welcomed . Interested in becoming a Emergency Department Nurse?
Your future in ED Nursing is here and now! HealthONE wants to invest in you!
Denver, Colorado (CO) - Denver Metro Area
Residency Program Start Date: March 5th, 2018
We invite nurses to apply now
for HealthONE's Emergency Department (ED) Residency Program for Experienced Nurses and New Graduates. This paid residency will allow new graduates and or experienced nurses to obtain specific training in the ED setting through an intensive 5 month training program.
- Paid, five (5) month training. Schedule will be Monday- Friday, averaging 40 hours per week, no weekends required
- Eligible for HealthONE hire upon program completion, followed by two (2) year commitment of full time employment
- Gain ED experience within HealthONE
- Cultivate meaningful relationships and enjoy targeted learning opportunities with skilled ED nurses, preceptors, and mentors
Click here to learn more about HCA Continental Division and HCA/HealthONE
Click here to learn more about the Emergency Department Residency
With 6 hospitals to choose from, HCA/HealthONE is a growing system that combines stability with all the rewards of working in a hospital system with growth and opportunity. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, and an impressive range of benefits.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online - include your job history (required)
- Attach your resume (required)
- Attach an essay or cover letter- specifically stating why you are interested in becoming an ED nurse and why you should be considered for program (required)
- Attach a letter of recommendation - this can be from a nursing manager or clinical training instructor detailing why you should be considered for the program (required)
- Complete the Healthsource Assessment survey ** if you have already completed a Healthsource survey in the past 12 months, you can disregard
- Complete our Montage On-Demand video responses to be sent to you via email after application is complete (Strongly preferred)