EEG / EKG Tech - Part Time
Job Responsibilities: Performs EKG’s, rhythm strips, high resolution EKG’s, Holter monitor application and Holter monitor scanning. Also responsible for various clerical functions such as acknowledging orders via the computer, scheduling of procedures, filing, faxing and quality control data collection
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- BLS (American Heart Association) certified.
- Hospital experience in a direct patient care setting preferred.
- Previous EKG testing experience preferred.
- To be able to work under stressful conditions.
- Able to read, write and comprehend medical terminology.
- Basic arrhythmia recognition skills required.
- Able to interact appropriately with physicians, patients, hospital personnel and visitors.
- Basic computer skills are necessary.