Clinic - GC - GCMG Radiology - Rad Tech (PRN) - Venice
The Radiology Technologist/ Medical Assistant is responsible for taking x-ray examinations and related clinical dutiesPRN POSITIONS REQUIRE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
· Requires a license for basic x-ray in the state of Florida or Graduate of accredited x-ray technician program.
· Current BLS (American Heart Association)
· CMA preferred.
· Minimum of one year customer service experience, preferably in healthcare setting.
· CMA in medical office a plus!
· Knowledge of x-ray procedures and protocols.
· Knowledge of anatomy and physiology necessary to perform x-ray testing including body mechanics and patient movement.
· Knowledge of radiology equipment including safety hazards common to radiology.
· Able to assist with clinical duties as directed in office setting.