Cardiac Monitor Technician
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 521-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year. LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals nationwide on quality measures for our services and treatments to address heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Monitor Tech Job Duties:
- Continuously monitors electrocardiograph recordings on a central station monitor.
- Maintains patient record according to hospital policy.
- Communicates effectively with staff supervisors, ancillary departments and other customers.
- Maintains neat and organized work area
- Attends required annual and job specific education opportunities.