Registered Nurse (RN) Pediatrics - Full Time Nights
Pediatrics/OB RN Full Time Nights, 36 hours per week - 7p to 7:30a with rotating weekend
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is looking for nurturing and compassionate nurses to join our Maternal/Child Team! We offer excellent and compassionate care for Labor, Anti & Post Partum, Newborns, GYN, NICU and Pediatric patients with a 7-bed capacity for Labor & Delivery and a 16-bed Pediatric unit. We are a Level II NICU with a neonatologist on staff.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees.
Were more than a hospital, were a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement, offering competitive pay, educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- Full ability to self-schedule
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center Designation
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.