Registered Nurse (RN) / Travel / Rehabilitation
Registered Nurse(RN) Travel / Contract Edgewood, KY
Join MAS Medical Staffing for a(n) 8 week assignment with clients in Edgewood, KY. This Rehab Hospital.) facility is currently looking for Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join their staff.
Our dedicated team of recruiters are facilitators of your career and a support system for innovators within the industry. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency, we help all our candidates grow personally and professionally.
- 8 weeks
- Night shift (7-7a)
- 20 completed contracts
- Overtime available
- ; Accepting New Grads?
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Bonus is given for completion of assignments
- Referral Bonuses
- Daily Instant pay for Hours Worked
- Housing Assistance & Generous Housing Stipends
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have an active license in KY
- Certification from an accredited school required
- BLS Certification
- 1-2 years prior experience
- Hospital experience required