Night Shift- Rotating Weekends- Rehab Floor
Our 200 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was names as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties.
These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if youre all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
Performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse. Fulfills departmental responsibilities that foster the goals of the hospitals mission and vision statements.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, physical examination data norms, and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills, and prioritize work.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates ongoing communication with nurse regarding patients condition.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.
- Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.